Elite Fitness Personal Trainers
Meet our trainers who encourage, motivate and get results! At Elite Fitness you can choose to invest in personal training sessions based on your membership or you can elect to schedule your personal training with the individual trainers at the club.
Over 6 years ago Vic, along with his wife Nicole, opened Elite Fitness. He has trained people from all walks of life for over 13 years. His clients range from kids, All Americans in college, high school, and junior high, clients recovering from injuries, weight loss, body sculpting, and even an 80 year old female powerlifter.
Vic's workouts are geared towards those serious about their health and fitness. He incorporates his intense athletic training techniques to help his general fitness clients reach their goals. He believes in being strict that his clients develop good form in their exercises, and they master the lifting techniques. Vic also customizes nutritional plans to help his clients attain those goals.
Vic was an Ohio State wrestling champion at Lake Catholic in 1989 and was also a captain on the state championship team. He has coached high school and junior high athletics and has competed as a nationally ranked power lifter.
Beth Kocka C.P.T/C.N.W.C/C.W.M.C -
As an elite personal trainer with multiple certifications and over 10 years experience in personal training and fitness, Beth makes exercise fun and effective. She motivates her clients to achieve the body and results that they are looking for. Clients gain a sense of accomplishment and pride pushing through former barriers. She respects her clients and understands the difficulties of juggling work and family responsibilities with keeping fit and living a healthy lifestyle.
Beth is also a certificed nutrition counselor who has many years of sports nutrition and practical cooking experience. Her other many credentials include:
Beth's credentials reflect a diverse range of expertise:
- AFTA Certified Personal Trainer
- AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
- AFPA Nutritionist & Wellness Consultant
- AFPA Weight Management Consultant
- VO2Max Metabolic Testing Specialist
- Certified Les Mills & BTS Spinning Instructor
- Head Coach - Team Kocka Relay Marathons, 5K, 10K runs
- Former Lead Trainer Powerhouse Gym
- Reebok Step
- Flexbands Certified
- Certified CPR & AED
- Powerhouse Gym Invitational Women's Bodybuilding Overall Champ
- Runner-up Pittsburgh National Qualifier Bodybuilding Championship
- Runner-up Youngstown Bodybuilding Championship
- NPC (National Physique Committee) Jr. Nationals 4th Place Finish, 2002
- Qualified and competed in 2002 NPC Nationals
Beth's professional affiliates echo her range of fitness capabilities:
- Weight Loss/ Weight Management
- Free weights
- Functional training & Plyometrics
- BOSU Stability Balls
- Reebok step & Aerobics Classes
- Fitness & Bodybuilding Coach/Former Competitor
- AFAA (Aerobics and Fitness Association of America)
- AFTA (American Fitness Training of Athletics)
- AFPA (American Fitness Professionals & Associates)
- Premier Health Clinic & Age Management
- Fleet Feet Sports of Northfield & Pepper Pike
- Newleaf: Metabolism, Fitness & Athletic Training
- Strong Style Mixed Martial Arts & Fitness Center
- Age Management Medical Group
- DietMaster Pro Clinical Nutrition
Paul is a Certified Personal Trainer through the National Council on Strength and Fitness. He has been working out for over 15 years and has trained in various martial arts for 10 years. Paul has competed both in bodybuilding and martial arts competitions. He has a true passion for fitness and takes great pride in seeing his clients achieve their fitness goals. He uses unique training techniques and customizes each workout to meet each client's specific needs.
Looking to exceed your personal and wellness goals? Bill can help! Bill Rumple, a certified personal trainer through the International Sports Science Association, became involved with personal training in 1994 when he himself had a trainer! Starting as a client, his passion for training grew and he decided that he too wanted to help athletes and every day people meet their goals and overall become better, healthier individuals. Bill believes that personal training programs are more than just one-on-one sessions. They are physical, emotional and psychological experiences where you continually work to better yourself, pushing past barriers you never thought imaginable. Bill educates his clients on the science behind the exercises they are going to perform. Focusing on proper form and ways to avoid injury, Bill helps you get more from every workout and make steady progress towards your goals.
Bill specializes in training top-level athletes to get bigger, faster and more explosive with speed and agility training along with power training. Having a sports background playing quarterback and defensive back in football, as well as playing basketball, baseball and running track doesn’t hurt either! He knows how athletes think and how they should train to maximize their athletic ability on and off the field.
At Elite Fitness, Bill’s clients range from student athletes to senior citizens and he pushes each client to become the best they can. Bill customizes every training program to address each client’s unique fitness needs, enabling them to increase their fitness level and meet their goals. Whether you want to lose weight, build muscle or just feel more comfortable in your clothes, Bill can help you get there. Bill will help you get results from every angle – and results are guaranteed.